As most reopening phases have stalled over the last few weeks, businesses should use this time to determine a re-opening strategy and be prepared when mandates are lifted.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Understanding the Various Stages of Reopening in your County
- Stage 1: Essential Businesses Only
- Stage 2: Lower-Risk Workplaces
- Stage 3: Higher-Risk Workplaces
- Stage 4: End of Order
2. OSHA and CDC Workplace Safety Policies
- OSHA will not inspect home offices
- Social distancing, telework, amending sick leave policies, alternating shifts, personal hygiene, use of PPE, hazard control, and deep cleaning protocols still need to be considered
- Deep Cleaning Protocols should be one of the first tasks that an employer undertakes when reopening
- What needs to be cleaned
- What needs to be disinfected
- Frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
SHOULD YOU RETURN TO THE OFFICE?
- Ask Your Employees
- Create a company-wide anonymous survey asking staff the following...